Locations for construction of Interchanges on Maharashtra Samruddhi Mahamarg have been finalised. The interchanges in Buldhana and Jalna Districts are to be constructed near Mehkar, Dusarbeed, Palaskhed / Malakdeo, Jamwadi, and Nidhona. Here is a summary.
For streamlining the traffic and countering any kind of congestion on the proposed Maharashtra Samruddhi Mahamarg, the locations for the Interchanges to be built have been finalised. Initially, MSRDC had announced the number of Interchanges to be built in each district. Accordingly, 5 Interchanges were proposed for Buldhana and Jalna districts. As a further step, specific locations have been chosen and finalised for Interchanges in Buldhana and Jalna districts. Details are as below:
- District: Buldhana, Taluka: Mehkar, Village: Mehkar
- District: Buldhana, Taluka: Sindkhed Raja, Village: Dusarbeed
- District: Buldhana, Taluka: Deulgaon Raja, Village: Palaskhed / Malakdeo
- District: Jalna, Taluka: Jalna, Village: Jamwadi
- District: Jalna, Taluka: Jalna, Village: Nidhona
In this manner, the Interchanges will be built in Buldhana and Jalna Districts at Mehkar, Dusarbeed, Palaskhed / Malakdeo, Jamwadi, and Nidhona, thereby benefiting the proximal villages as well.